The Smyrna Municipal Court is the judicial branch of the City Government of Smyrna.
The Court Services Division 0f Smyrna Municipal Court is responsible for processing all traffic citations and misdemeanor state law violations issued by the Police Department, including ordinance violations issued by Community Development’s Code Enforcement, and preparing dockets and collecting fines and fees.
The Court Services Division holds separate sessions for traffic and environmental court citations.
- The Environmental Court addresses property maintenance, animal control and other environmental degradation cases before the Court Judge.
- Other Traffic Court sessions are held for various traffic infractions such as speeding tickets.
Judges & Court Staff
- Chief Judge Phyllis Gingrey Collins (Traffic Court / Environmental Court)
- Cardi McManus, Court Administrator
- Lisa Collins, Senior Clerk
Location & Contact Information
2800 King Street
Smyrna, GA 30080