Negligent Security Lawyer
Filing an Injury Claim Due to Inadequate and Negligent Security
Inadequate and negligent security has led to numerous attacks and assaults throughout the state of Georgia. Victims of these attacks may not realize that they have the right to obtain financial compensation for personal injury. While criminal charges can ensure that the assailant is penalized, it does not provide restitution.
The Weinstein Firm can help you hold the property owners accountable for failing to provide adequate security and keeping the area safe.
These areas might include:
- Parking lots
- Shopping centers
- Hotels and motels
- Bars and Restaurants
- Train stations
- The workplace
- Apartment complexes
- Colleges, universities, and other schools
- Rehabilitation centers
We Are Here to Assist You with Your Claim
Filing a claim for inadequate security is a form of premises liability, in that all property owners areas have the responsibility of maintaining safety at all times. This responsibility can extend to something as simple as ensuring the guardrails or handrails are safe, all the way up to, and including, providing security cameras or employing guards to survey the area.
Some of the steps that property owners should take include:
- Hiring staff or security guards to patrol areas that are notorious for criminal activity
- Providing adequate lighting in areas, such as blind spots, alleys, and other possible dangerous spots
- Installing surveillance equipment around parking lots or other areas with a high likelihood of criminal activity
- Building fences, gates, or adding walls to areas to block out possible criminals
Our negligent security attorneys can review your case to determine if there were safety issues that the property owners failed to address. Keep in mind that if you were trespassing, or were otherwise in the area and did not have permission to be there, this may invalidate your claim, and you may not be able to recover for your injuries.
Very Satisfied! Brad made it his priority to ensure I was taken care of.
Why Choose The Weinstein Firm?
At The Weinstein Firm, we operate on what is called a contingency fee basis. This means that you, as our client, pay no upfront fees and owe us nothing until we secure a favorable verdict or settlement on your behalf. To put it another way: You don't pay unless we win. Our contingency fee policy makes it risk-free to work with an Atlanta personal injury attorney from our office.
Choose The Weinstein Firm and you can benefit from:
- Instant answers to your questions – we promptly return all phone calls and emails
- Detailed insight into your case – we keep you informed of any and all updates in your case
- Easy accessibility to a lawyer – we are willing to meet you at our office, your home, or the hospital
It's time to hold the responsible party accountable for your injury. It's time to seek the compensation you are rightfully owed. It's time to take legal action. If you're ready to learn more about your legal options or if you would like to begin the claims-filing process today, call us for help.