Workers’ Compensation Attorney
You Need a Workers’ Comp Lawyer On Your Side
Workplace injuries can seriously disrupt your life. Even seemingly minor accidents can result in painful injuries that make it difficult for you to perform your job. If you have been injured at work and are unsure what to do next, contact The Weinstein Firm for counsel. Our team of workers’ compensation lawyers bring years of experience to the table and know how to secure the positive resolution you are looking for. Why should you retain counsel for your case?
When you have a seasoned advocate on your side, you can quickly resolve:
- Any delays in the approval of your medical treatment
- Late, denied, or delayed benefit checks
- Unreturned calls from adjusters
- Confusion with insurance companies
Whether you were hurt through a work-related truck accident or slip and fall incident, our firm is ready to stand up for your rights. We are well-versed in handling workplace accidents and can walk you through each step of the process. If you are ready to recover maximum compensation for your damages and suffering, be sure to reach out to our firm.
What Should I Do if I’ve Been Injured at Work?
When you suffer a work-related injury, it is important that you follow certain steps to ensure you don’t miss your window of eligibility to obtain compensation for your medical bills and missed wages. The good news is that our seasoned law firm here to guide you through.
Make sure you do the following as soon as possible after an accident:
- If your injury is serious, see a doctor or go to the emergency room right away
- After (or prior for less serious injuries), inform your employer about the incident
- Take down as many details about the accident as you can remember
- File a written incident report from your boss or supervisor
- Ask your boss to clarify any workers’ comp approved medical providers
- Make sure you follow up with a doctor on your injuries and go to all appointments
- Hire a lawyer to ensure you are treated fairly throughout the process
While most cases can be handled through the workers’ compensation system, some employers may refuse to acknowledge their employee’s injuries or claim that they weren’t a real employee. This is when it becomes extremely important to have legal counsel on your side. Regardless, having a workers’ comp attorney who can help you navigate the entire process is very beneficial—whether you have to bring a lawsuit forward or not.
Why Choose The Weinstein Firm?
At The Weinstein Firm, we operate on what is called a contingency fee basis. This means that you, as our client, pay no upfront fees and owe us nothing until we secure a favorable verdict or settlement on your behalf. To put it another way: You don't pay unless we win. Our contingency fee policy makes it risk-free to work with an Atlanta personal injury attorney from our office.
Choose The Weinstein Firm and you can benefit from:
- Instant answers to your questions – we promptly return all phone calls and emails
- Detailed insight into your case – we keep you informed of any and all updates in your case
- Easy accessibility to a lawyer – we are willing to meet you at our office, your home, or the hospital
It's time to hold the responsible party accountable for your injury. It's time to seek the compensation you are rightfully owed. It's time to take legal action. If you're ready to learn more about your legal options or if you would like to begin the claims-filing process today, call us for help.