Traumatic Brain Injury Lawyer
Recovering Compensation on Behalf of Our Clients
Whether it’s from an auto collision or slip and fall accident, a traumatic brain injury (TBI) can have a devastating impact on those who have suffered it and their families. These types of injuries typically have lasting negative effects, changing the lives of TBI victims forever.
If you or your loved one was the victim of a brain injury due to another party’s negligent actions, our personal injury attorney is dedicated to helping you recover the maximum compensation you deserve. Our firm will relentless fight for you while you focus on recovering from your injuries.
Types of Traumatic Brain Injuries
A traumatic brain injury happens when an external force causes brain damage, usually resulting from a violent jolt or blow to the head. While mild cases involve temporary brain cell dysfunction, more serious cases can lead to bleeding, bruising, tissue damage and other physical injuries to the brain that contribute to long-term issues or death.
The most common types of traumatic brain injuries include:
Open Head Injury:
- Skull fractures derived from a substantial impact to the head
- Can be caused by high-velocity objects such as bullets
- Can be caused by low-velocity objects such as knives
Closed Head Injury:
- Can be caused by auto accidents, falls, work-related accidents and sports-related accidents
Very Satisfied! Brad made it his priority to ensure I was taken care of.
Why Choose The Weinstein Firm?
At The Weinstein Firm, we operate on what is called a contingency fee basis. This means that you, as our client, pay no upfront fees and owe us nothing until we secure a favorable verdict or settlement on your behalf. To put it another way: You don't pay unless we win. Our contingency fee policy makes it risk-free to work with an Atlanta personal injury attorney from our office.
Choose The Weinstein Firm and you can benefit from:
- Instant answers to your questions – we promptly return all phone calls and emails
- Detailed insight into your case – we keep you informed of any and all updates in your case
- Easy accessibility to a lawyer – we are willing to meet you at our office, your home, or the hospital
It's time to hold the responsible party accountable for your injury. It's time to seek the compensation you are rightfully owed. It's time to take legal action. If you're ready to learn more about your legal options or if you would like to begin the claims-filing process today, call us for help.