Nursing Home Neglect Attorney
Protect Your Loved Ones’ Wellbeing: Call Our Injury Lawyers
Between 1 and 2 million Americans over the age of 65 have been injured or mistreated by a caretaker. When you have a loved one living in a nursing home, it is important that you ensure they are receiving the care and attention they need. Nursing home neglect is an injustice that should never be taken lightly. At The Weinstein Firm, we truly care about our clients and their families and we are driven to advocate for those who have been victims of neglect and personal injury.
Contact Us if You Have Noticed Any of the Following Signs
- Falls and fractures
- Unauthorized physical or chemical restraints
- Malnutrition or unusual weight loss
- Improper, wrong or over medication/ over-sedation
- Bed sores
- Lack of supervision or abandonment
- Physical abuse or unexplained injury
- Theft of money and personal property
- Unexpected or wrongful death
- Unsanitary conditions and poor personal hygiene
- Untrained or insufficient staff
- Sexual assault
Sadly, many trusted caretakers violate that trust by not providing adequate care due to negligence or lack of compassion for a patient. When the care and safety of others is sacrificed for profits or personal gain, it can lead to devastating results. We firmly believe your loved ones deserve better treatment than that. Our nursing home neglect lawyers can provide the advocacy you need to secure compensation for your loved one’s mistreatment and suffering within a neglectful nursing home.
Very Satisfied! Brad made it his priority to ensure I was taken care of.
Why Choose The Weinstein Firm?
At The Weinstein Firm, we operate on what is called a contingency fee basis. This means that you, as our client, pay no upfront fees and owe us nothing until we secure a favorable verdict or settlement on your behalf. To put it another way: You don't pay unless we win. Our contingency fee policy makes it risk-free to work with an Atlanta personal injury attorney from our office.
Choose The Weinstein Firm and you can benefit from:
- Instant answers to your questions – we promptly return all phone calls and emails
- Detailed insight into your case – we keep you informed of any and all updates in your case
- Easy accessibility to a lawyer – we are willing to meet you at our office, your home, or the hospital
It's time to hold the responsible party accountable for your injury. It's time to seek the compensation you are rightfully owed. It's time to take legal action. If you're ready to learn more about your legal options or if you would like to begin the claims-filing process today, call us for help.