Birth Injury Attorney
Seek Representation from Our Experienced Medical Malpractice Legal Team
Birth injuries can occur for a plethora of reasons, but when they are caused by the negligence actions of health care providers, you have the right to hold the responsible party accountable. Out of 1,000 births each year in the United States, seven of them result in a birth injury.
Common birth injuries include:
- Infant brain damage
- Cerebral palsy
- Erb’s palsy
- Delivery-related injuries
- Fetal lacerations
- Wrongful death
- Spinal cord injuries
At The Weinstein Firm, we can help you understand your rights while at the same time work relentlessly to recover the compensation your rightfully deserve. Birth injury cases are extremely complex and our birth injury attorney possesses the extensive knowledge and legal experience to obtain the results you desire.
What Causes Birth Injuries in Georgia?
Doctors, nurses, and other healthcare providers have an obligation to comply with the medical standards of child care. Pregnancy requires adequate management and constant monitoring from the initial sonograms until the time of birth. Any kind of discrepancy from those protocols lead to severe or even fatal injuries.
The most common causes of birth injuries include:
- Oxygen Deprivation – Caused by undeveloped lungs or a prolapsed umbilical cord, these type of injuries can range from mild to severe
- Delayed Birth – Babies can experience trauma from being in the birth canal longer than anticipated, but if the compression lasts for too long, a number of birth injuries can occur
- Medical Malpractice – Health care providers should be trained and experienced in prenatal, intrapartum and peripartum care, but instead, they demonstrate negligence and misconduct during critical birthing situations
Very Satisfied! Brad made it his priority to ensure I was taken care of.
Why Choose The Weinstein Firm?
At The Weinstein Firm, we operate on what is called a contingency fee basis. This means that you, as our client, pay no upfront fees and owe us nothing until we secure a favorable verdict or settlement on your behalf. To put it another way: You don't pay unless we win. Our contingency fee policy makes it risk-free to work with an Atlanta personal injury attorney from our office.
Choose The Weinstein Firm and you can benefit from:
- Instant answers to your questions – we promptly return all phone calls and emails
- Detailed insight into your case – we keep you informed of any and all updates in your case
- Easy accessibility to a lawyer – we are willing to meet you at our office, your home, or the hospital
It's time to hold the responsible party accountable for your injury. It's time to seek the compensation you are rightfully owed. It's time to take legal action. If you're ready to learn more about your legal options or if you would like to begin the claims-filing process today, call us for help.