Attorney Jared Easter
Jared Easter grew up in East Tennessee and graduated from the University of Tennessee- Knoxville. Jared has spent his entire adult life helping those in need. Throughout college, he mentored children with special needs who were in state custody. This experience exposed him to some of the state’s most vulnerable children. Jared saw firsthand how important it is for these people to have a strong advocate on their side. This period of his life cemented his desire to help others in need.
Upon graduation, Jared attended the The University of South Carolina School of Law. While in law school, he served as a student editor for the American Bar Association's Real Property, Trust, and Estate Law Journal and as a USC School of Law Ambassador. He also clerked for a personal injury firm which represented clients who had been injured in automobile and other serious accidents. It was here where Jared realized that representing injured people was his calling.
Jared was admitted into the State Bar of Georgia 2012 and has spent his entire career representing individuals who have suffered injuries through the fault of others. He has represented numerous clients in their personal injury matters and secured millions of dollars on their behalf. In his spare time, he enjoys playing the guitar and piano, volunteering, and spending time with his family. Jared has a strong desire to help those in need and is committed to going above and beyond to ensure that he obtains the best possible result for his clients.
- University of South Carolina School of Law- Juris Doctor, Cum Laude, 2012
- University of Tennessee-Knoxville- Bachelor of Arts, Magna Cum Laude, 2005
- United State District Court for the Northern District
- Georgia Superior and State Courts
- Georgia State Bar
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
- Atlanta Volunteer Lawyers Foundation
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
At The Weinstein Firm, we operate on what is called a contingency fee basis. This means that you, as our client, pay no upfront fees and owe us nothing until we secure a favorable verdict or settlement on your behalf. To put it another way: You don't pay unless we win. Our contingency fee policy makes it risk-free to work with an Atlanta personal injury attorney from our office.
Choose The Weinstein Firm and you can benefit from:
- Instant answers to your questions – we promptly return all phone calls and emails
- Detailed insight into your case – we keep you informed of any and all updates in your case
- Easy accessibility to a lawyer – we are willing to meet you at our office, your home, or the hospital
It's time to hold the responsible party accountable for your injury. It's time to seek the compensation you are rightfully owed. It's time to take legal action. If you're ready to learn more about your legal options or if you would like to begin the claims-filing process today, call us for help.