Between 1 and 2 million Americans over the age of 65 have been injured or mistreated by a caretaker. When you have a loved one living in a nursing home, it is important that you ensure they are receiving the care and attention they need. Nursing home neglect is an injustice that should never be taken lightly. At The Weinstein Firm, we truly care about our clients and their families and we are driven to advocate for those who have been victims of neglect and personal injury.
Contact Us if You Have Noticed Any of the Following Signs
- Falls and fractures
- Unauthorized physical or chemical restraints
- Malnutrition or unusual weight loss
- Improper, wrong or over medication/ over-sedation
- Bed sores
- Lack of supervision or abandonment
- Physical abuse or unexplained injury
- Theft of money and personal property
- Unexpected or wrongful death
- Unsanitary conditions and poor personal hygiene
- Untrained or insufficient staff
- Sexual assault
Sadly, many trusted caretakers violate that trust by not providing adequate care due to negligence or lack of compassion for a patient. When the care and safety of others is sacrificed for profits or personal gain, it can lead to devastating results. We firmly believe your loved ones deserve better treatment than that. Contact our nursing home neglect lawyers to provide the advocacy you need to secure compensation for your loved one’s mistreatment and suffering within a neglectful nursing home.