Atlanta DUI-Related Accident Attorney
Atlanta DUI-Related Accident Attorney
Our Atlanta Personal Injury Lawyers Can Help You Seek Justice
Georgia has strict laws that prohibit driving while under the influence of alcohol. These DUI laws exist to protect everyone on the road. When someone breaks these laws and injures another person, the drunk driver needs to be held accountable for his or her actions.
At The Weinstein Firm, we believe strongly in vigorously enforcing Georgia’s strict drunk driving laws. If you have been injured in an auto accident caused by a driver who was driving under the influence, you could be enittled to compensation for your injuries and property damage. Paying for your medical bills while suffering from injuries sustained by a car accident should not be a burden you need to carry. Our firm can help you hold the drunk driver responsible for his or her actions.
Contact The Weinstein Firm at (404) 566-7009 for a free case evaluation.
Alcohol Related Accidents and Proving Negligence
Every year thousands of people die because of alcohol related accidents. While the punishments for these tragedies are severe, it is still vitally important to prove negligence of the other driver. At The Weinstein Firm our attorneys have the experience necessary to help you build a strong case, and to effectively show how the other drive was at fault.
Our Atlanta car accident lawyers understand that fully focusing on your recovery is of the utmost importance. We will work hard for you to receive the maximum compensation so that you can turn all your attention on healing and getting your life back to normal.
Hit by a Drunk Driver? Here’s What to Do!
If you are hit by a drunk driver, our Atlanta DUI accident lawyer has compiled a list of ways you can ensure that you can help ensure that you protect your case. Watching out for these types of tactics and notifying the police can reduce the chances of the drunk driver getting away unscathed.
Here are things to watch out for and how to respond if you are struck by a drunk driver:
- If you smell alcohol or marijuana from the driver that struck you, make sure to note it to the police officer. It is also important to note if you see them use mouth spray or scent sprays on their vehicle in order to conceal the odor.
- It is also a good idea to notify the police officer at the scene if you witnessed the other driver use eye drops. If the driver was under the influence of marijuana or another drug, they might attempt to conceal it. Bringing it up could prompt a drug test.
- Watch the other driver and note if they try to dispose of any trash, drug paraphernalia, or bottles after the accidents. Many drivers try to dispose of evidence that could be linked to a DUI. Tell the officer as soon as they arrive on the scene and make sure it is recorded.
- It is important to know exactly who was driving during the accident. Many drunk drivers might also try to switch places with a passenger that hasn’t been drinking and state that the passenger was driving during the incident as to avoid a DUI.
Our Atlanta personal injury attorneys fight aggressively to obtain compensation for our clients who are dealing with serious losses due to intoxicated drivers. Serious DUI accidents in Georgia can lead to catastrophic injuries, or even wrongful death. We can help you obtain the compensation you need for your losses after a DUI accident.
Take action – Call The Weinstein Firm today!
Your case is about more than just money. It’s about justice – about sending a message that such behavior will not be tolerated in our society. Discover what we can do for you.
Why Choose The Weinstein Firm?
At The Weinstein Firm, we operate on what is called a contingency fee basis. This means that you, as our client, pay no upfront fees and owe us nothing until we secure a favorable verdict or settlement on your behalf. To put it another way: You don't pay unless we win. Our contingency fee policy makes it risk-free to work with an Atlanta personal injury attorney from our office.
Choose The Weinstein Firm and you can benefit from:
- Instant answers to your questions – we promptly return all phone calls and emails
- Detailed insight into your case – we keep you informed of any and all updates in your case
- Easy accessibility to a lawyer – we are willing to meet you at our office, your home, or the hospital
It's time to hold the responsible party accountable for your injury. It's time to seek the compensation you are rightfully owed. It's time to take legal action. If you're ready to learn more about your legal options or if you would like to begin the claims-filing process today, call us for help.